Firm attorneys claim Tier 1 ranking based on business lawsuit experience, expertise
The nation’s top attorneys once again have selected The Law Offices of Brad Jackson in Dallas to appear on the exclusive Best Law Firms list published by U.S. News & World Report and The Best Lawyers in America based on the firm’s work in business lawsuits.
Firm attorneys Brad Jackson and Cheryl Mann each were named to the annual list of The Best Lawyers in America earlier this year. This marks the fifth consecutive year that The Law Offices of Brad Jackson has been named a Tier 1 firm in Dallas/Fort Worth for commercial litigation. The firm also earned high marks for its work in serious personal injury claims.
Highly Regarded Among Clients, Other Lawyers
Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for more than 15 years, Mr. Jackson is highly regarded among his clients and legal peers based on his work for both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal lawsuits.
In addition to the firm’s expertise in various types of business disputes and personal injury cases, The Law Offices of Brad Jackson is known for helping clients in high net worth divorces and cases involving allegations of legal malpractice.
Recent Courtroom Court Record
The firm’s recent track record includes:
- Complete defense of a six-figure fraudulent transfer lawsuit;
- Successful summary judgment in a multimillion-dollar contract dispute;
- Arbitration award of nearly $1 million against a roofing product manufacturer;
- Appeals court win in a real estate dispute against the City of Dallas;
- Defense victory in a $3 million lawsuit alleging fraud and breach of contract; and
- Judgment that protected clients in a $1 million partnership dispute.
Based in Dallas, The Law Offices of Brad Jackson provides decades of experience representing clients in Texas and across the nation. Brad Jackson is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The firm handles practically every type of business dispute, as well as cases involving serious personal injury and wrongful death.